Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 2 - Snowflakes

I'm actually keeping up with this so far! Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge is snowflakes. I'm horrible at nail art which is another reason I took this challenge. I'm hoping I get better as I go. Just in case you missed the first post or forgot the order, here's the challenge.

I combined snowflakes and dots for this mani.
 

I used my brand new Lynnderella I received in the mail today: Thank blue, too.


Isn't it lovely? Here's a close up.


I topped it all off with a thin coat of holo and Seche Vite.

 
And once again, here's a list of all the lovely ladies/bloggers and their nails!
 
 


Dipped in Lacquer
Peace Love Lacquer
College Polished
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Seriously Swatched
Jilltastic Nail Designs
Glitter Me This
Nail Polish Anonymous
Nails By Katie
XO, Noelle
Tes Did It Nails

1 comment: