Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

Diamond Candles Review

Ok, so I got my first diamond candle in yesterday and immediately lit it up.  It was Vanilla Cream and you could smell it before it was even lit.  It fragranted my entire house minue the back 2 bedrooms which is pretty good.  The ring wasn't too far down but not having actually had a wicked candle in over 1.5 years, I was unsure how long it would take, so I waited.
I took a picture just about every 2 hours give or take a few minutes.  I really enjoyed the smell and kept checking on the location of the ring.  It's very hard not to dig for it, but I suggest the wait.  It's just more fun that way.  Especially since the candle is really what you bought and the ring is just a nice bonus.
11 hours in and you could see all but a corner of the foil.  I figured this was good enough.  The next one I'll probably wait as long as possible.  Seeing how long you can hold off is a challenge, but again, fun.  I set up 2 cameras to catch the action.  I didn't voice over this one as I'm still new to the video-ing and only had one shot.  Maybe next time.  Here's a link to the video on my YouTube channel.  Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!  I'll also post it at the bottom of this post.   http://youtu.be/ksEM1aY-uUc

For you folks who just want to see the end result, here's my ring.  It's stamped China so not real but still extremely pretty.  It barely fits, would be better if it was about 1/2-1 size bigger but no complaint here.  If you happen to get a ring you absolutely can't stand.  There is a page and a group on facebook where you can buy/swap/sell yours so there's really no loss.
Overall, I would definitely buy another candle.  I have a Cupcake one on my shelf waiting and a Pomegranate Lemonade one on it's way.  If they are anything like this on, I sense a lot more in the future.

You can follow this link http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/83e4559f6e/click to get a $24.95 (the price of a candle) voucher for only $15 and use code summer20 for an additional 20% off today only or visa10 for 10% off after today.  Pretty good deal for a candle that has a ring worth at least $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment